sheet metal expert
All sheet metal fabrication services with extreme precision under one roof.
Protopaja is closed 24.-31.12.2021 and 6.-9.1.2022
COVID-19 bulletin updated 04.11.2021
We follow the instructions of the authorities in all our activities. We monitor the situation and, for our part, ensure our operations and minimize the risk of coronavirus spreading. Please contact us directly for any additional questions you may have.
In an exceptional situation related to the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we reserve the right to postpone the delivery of your order if it comes from a raw material exceptionally difficult to obtain or exceptionally difficult to manufacture, due to production control measures.
If the delivery of the order is postponed, we will strive to fulfill our obligations as soon as possible.
A full service sheet metal provider from Finland
ESD packing tape and tray manufacturing
Interference filter EMC parts for the electronics industry
Grounding and contact parts for the electronics industry
Fasteners for the building industry
Pileable SMD contacts
Parts for the telecommunications industry
Parts for the safety device industry
Power transmission and switch parts for the electricity industry
Parts for the lighting equipment industry
Unique expertise and over 40 years of experience
Our sheet metal manufacturing is based on self-produced tools and development of production tools. This ensures fast delivery in the early stages of the production, and security of supply in the production series.
- One of the few precision mechanics manufacturers specialised in sheet metal in Europe.
- Our customer base includes world-leading electronics and electrical sector companies.
- All under one roof – easily manageable manufacturing control.
Security of supply
- We design, manufacture, service and test the necessary special tools.
- We have our own buffer stock and connections to suppliers.
- Modern manufacturing facilities, equipment and experienced professional staff.
- 40 years of experience in precision mechanics
- Material thickness of 0.05-4.00 mm.
- An own design and product development team of experienced and knowledgeable engineers.