Internal Production of Sheet Metal Tools
We design and manufacture sheet metal tools needed in the production internally. This is a part of a larger operating philosophy, where our goal is to minimise all external production risks and provide unique services for our customers.
The sheet metal tools we produce are special tools that are manufactured using the latest production methods and high-quality materials. We service and test the functionality of all the tools we produce.
Why is the sheet metal tool production so important?
- The lifespan of the sheet metal tools is longer because service and repair activities can be performed without depending on third parties.
- They enable us to provide tools that are tailored to the plans and the volume.
- The most important thing, however, is that the operational reliability increases and we are able to provide reliable services to our customers.
Our operational model enables uniform and cost-effective small production series as well.
We produce an agreed amount of samples of the sheet metal tools for the approval of the customer.
Design and production of other tools
We design and manufacture tools for the production of non-sheet metal products as well.
Our goal is to design high-quality tools as cost-effectively as possible. The tool development performed by our professionals takes into consideration the special demands imposed by your product, while the material and manufacturing method of the tool is selected accordingly.
- In-line cutters (Hard Tools) for cutting or bending metal strips
- Tools for small series (Soft Tools), for prototypes and small series
- Eccentric in-line compression tools
- Auxiliary tools, testing jigs and others
- Hardened steel
- Tungsten carbide